Traffic Laundering Tutorial
Hi everyone!

Anytime I join a forum, I like to start a new thread with a neat tutorial in it.

Over the past few months, I've been using HitLeap (hitleap.com) and Jingling (ipts.com) to "launder" bad traffic.

Programs like HitLeap and Jingling generally provide pretty shitty traffic.  Not always, but most of the time.  You certainly can't send that traffic to a website with ads on it - or you'll get into a bit of trouble with your ad networks.

So, instead, I will "launder" that traffic through AdXchanger (adxchanger.com).  Here's how it works:

I send all of my Hitleap and Jingling traffic to AdXchanger.  For every hit I send to them, they send the same amount of traffic to the URL I provide them with.

Around 90% of the traffic AdXchanger sends is real (non-proxy) traffic that's accepted by ad networks.

So, that's essentially how I've been getting a bunch of traffic to my websites and earning more money from ads.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing more posts!
nice method, i will try it on one of my websites
nice move here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free silver membership - Traffic Course Savikra 0 79 04-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Savikra
  Push Traffic to BadboyS with a plus from Adsterra BadBoysNetwork 1 392 01-24-2019, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Leadbit
  3 Hours / $4500 VIP Money Russian Money Make Traffic Torrent Method ulasbilgi 0 514 11-21-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: ulasbilgi