DatsPush.com - the most push’ing ad network. DatsPush it to the limits!
Aloha everyone!

We've prepared a very useful article for traffic owners. If you have some, you can make an extra money just for some easy actions  Smile Heart

How? Read here

[Image: CInE3B7yAQ0.jpg]
Hello! Smile

We have 2 wonderful news for you! 
Only a couple of days left until summer
We’ve prepared a new FAQ for you
Check it out!

Q - Where can I see if the company has passed moderation?
A - Each creative has a status, you can see it in the corresponding tab in your personal account

Q - Is it possible to find the list of countries by bids, where the name of the country would be indicated entirely?
A - Unfortunately, we don't have a file with full descriptions. We advise you to navigate by well-known country codes. For a separate list of transcripts, you can contact your personal manager.

Q - I want to change the bid in the advertising campaign. How long will it take?
A - In DatsPush the bid is changed in real time. But you have to know that for those notifications that have already been sent, the bid doesn't change. It's necessary to remember when planning the advertising budget.

Q - Why in one advertising campaign creatives have different number of views, although they were launched at the same time.
A - All the creatives with one target (even in one campaign) compete with each other. The winner is the one with the highest CPM (CPM = CTR * BID) 

Don't find an answer to your question or just want to talk not only with support, but also with colleagues? - Welcome in our Telegram chat

[Image: datspush-faq.jpg]
Hola, Amigos!  Cool

If you don't know how to get started with sweepstakes then tap here and read our Sweepstakes+Italy case. We will show you how!

[Image: TqPXcowUBlk.jpg]
Hello, Friends! Smile

DatsPush now has an Agent Page with Everad! ⠀

How is this useful for users?

You can withdraw funds directly to your DatsPush balance. Quickly, easy and immediately to use!

Where: Everad profile ==> “payment systems” section.

And, of course, we have a pleasant bonuses for you:

Smile  To everyone and all the time: 5% cashback at the end of each month to the DatsPush account

Smile Only for new users: a 20% bonus for the new deposit in the amount of $100

If you have some questions, please feel free to write your DatsPush or Everad personal manager,we will help you for sure.

Profit to everyone! Sleepy

[Image: datspush-everad.png]
Cant't wait cuz' even the hottest summer  Sleepy  will not prevent us from preparing a weekly FAQ rubric from DatsPush support Tongue  
Let’s go!

Q - Is it possible to create 2 accounts - one as a webmaster, the second as an advertiser?
A - Yes of course, but you should use different email when registering.

Q - I accidentally registered as a webmaster, but I need an advertiser account. Can I fix it by myself?
A - Unfortunately no, to change your account from webmaster to advertiser you need to contact your personal manager.

Q - I can't add a site in my webmaster account. What should I do?
A - Try to clear cache, if it does not helps - contact your personal manager.

Q - I can’t create a creative in an Advertising Campaign. How to fix it?
A - Check if your adblock is enabled. This is a is typical reason for this problem.  If you've disabled all ad blockers, but the creative is still not added, contact your personal manager.

Don't find an answer to your question or just want to talk not only with support, but also with colleagues? - Welcome in our Telegram chat

[Image: datspush-faq.jpg]
Hi Guys! welcome

We are glad to inform you that we have a great update in the Advertiser's Personal Cabinet - Preview of the creatives!?

You don't need to subscribe on push-notifications by yourself to see how your ad is displayed. 

We'd like to make our service even more better, so it would be great if you can help us! 

Please, write in comments what else you want to change or add in DatsPush 

Profit to everyone!  wakeup

[Image: 369O8LinW5c.jpg]
Aloha, Friends!  Smile

We have a good case about pin submits for you! 
Just tap here and enjoy Heart

[Image: Gg-ZR8ti_yU.jpg]
DatsPush in touch!  Wink

The long-awaited annual conference in Barcelona is coming - Affiliate World Europe 2019!

DatsPush team will be glad to see and meet all of our Partners and Friends Heart

You can find us at the booth of our friend and partner LeadBit, # P15.

Have a good day everyone and see you at the conference  Smile

[Image: 65522114_2399884456937923_52105702795871...e=5DB8D229]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ProfitSocial - Monetize 100% Of Your Traffic With New Smartlink Affiliate Network ProfitSocial 11 799 Today, 01:13 AM
Last Post: ProfitSocial
  Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. Illegally-High Payouts Adtrafico 196 26,399 Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Adtrafico
  GuruMedia Ltd | CPA Affiliate Network | 1000+ Offers, All Geo's|Convert 4% more GuruMedia Ltd Int 11 634 07-13-2019, 05:53 AM
Last Post: GuruMedia Ltd Int
Star ByOffers | CPA Network | TOP Dating, Adult, Crypto, Nutra, Loans offers Byoffers 10 1,479 06-14-2019, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Byoffers
  MarketCall - Pay per call affiliate network where the cost of the call reach up 450 $ MarketCall 26 2,392 06-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Last Post: MarketCall
Wink Biggico - CPA Affiliate Network | $550 CPA, 55% Revenue Share | Offers For All GEOs biggico 9 545 05-31-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: biggico
  Finaff becomes an open affiliate network! Finaff 16 947 05-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Finaff
  DaoPush.com - top CPM on push notifications! Daopush 0 167 02-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Daopush
  Megapu.sh - First network advertising push-notifications MegaPush Official 0 329 10-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: MegaPush Official
  Ads Hero Content Locking Network Free Niches & Landing Pages adshero 0 310 09-27-2018, 08:03 AM
Last Post: adshero