Case Study: Male enhancement offer from Dr.Cash + India from Megapu.sh = $4465
Star 
Hello everyone! 

We have a new case study with Dr.Cash!!!

Anyone who deals with traffic arbitrage and drives traffic to various geos worldwide, has probably considered ways to monetize Indian traffic. It's a huge country with the cheapest traffic. However, there are not that many offers that are worth driving traffic to.

One of such offers was recommended to me by my Dr.Cash account manager.

Period: 07.10.2018 — 07.12.2018

OfferMax X (male enhancement offer for India)

Affiliate programDr.Cash (one of the few I've been working with for several years)

Traffic sourceMegapu.sh (I simply stopped using all other ad networks 8 months ago)

Earned: $13 565

Spent: $ 9 100

Profit: $ 4 465 (ROI 50%)

Why did I find this offer promising in the first place? First, Indian traffic is easy enough to test. Cost per lead is usually very low, and there's a lot of traffic. Basically, it's quick and cheap to test. Secondly, Megapu.sh mostly provides male traffic, and male enhancement products are one of the top verticals if we talk about nutra offers. Thirdly, it was a new offer, and I simply couldn't ignore it.

It was easy money. How did I understand this? It became obvious once I started driving traffic. India is one of the largest traffic sources on Megapu.sh. So I started using only the main feed and only mobile traffic. It makes the process easier and speeds it up. There is no need to configure the tracker because feeds are the only thing that needs optimization on Megapu.shDr.Cash website offers comprehensive statistics and provides all the necessary info about the affiliate program.

When setting up the link, you can select the source you are interested in and the system will automatically use all the macros

[img=602x0]https://afflift.com/f/attachments/1548938711241-png.2861/[/img]

Since the offer was new and had just been integrated into Dr.Cash, there were only two prelanding and two landing pages available. I didn't like one of the landing pages. Based on my experience, I decided not to use it. It was a bit more difficult with choosing a prelanding page so I had to test them both. Some may ask me if it's a good idea to use a prelanding page at all. Let me tell you this: testing decides it all. As a rule, prelanding pages work well for Asia. This further warms up the audience and improves the approval rate. It can reduce the total conversion rate, but your profit will still be higher thanks to higher approval rates.

So I split the traffic between these two prelanding pages:

4331 — Ropal Karmankar | Blog

4362 — Sex for two hours! | Blog

and this landing page:

4179 — a-1

I got the link from the affiliate network and all I had to do was create a campaign on Megapu.sh.

Since there was a lot of traffic available and it was only a test, I created a single push notification. I used a picture and text from one of the prelanding pages. As a rule, prelanding pages feature decently translated texts, so you can use them for your push notifications for no extra translation costs. The test push notification looked like this:

[img=367x0]https://afflift.com/f/attachments/1548938731792-png.2862/[/img]

Once the campaign was approved by the moderator (it literally took 5 minutes) and the push notification became active, I started getting loads of traffic. Within the first hour, I had 3000 visitors and 7 valid leads. I knew that this process wouldn't be so easy to stop. I paused the campaign taking into account that it would generate just as many clicks more. I was right. Late clicks are common for push notifications traffic. Once the campaign is launched, the notifications are sent to service subscribers. Approximately 30% of the recipients instantly respond to the push notifications they receive, while the remaining 70% do not react immediately. 80% of all traffic usually comes four hours later. The remaining 20% can click on the ad much later. The larger the reach, the longer it takes to get all the clicks.
The most popular and the biggest advertising network Megapu.sh is starting a poker tournament for the affiliate marketing community all over the world. [Image: cool.png]

The Prize budget is 100 000$ (On your Megapu.sh account). 
Everyone who wishes to participate in the tournament is free to apply. 

In order to participate, you should: 

Apply here: https://megapu.sh/poker/
Add 100$ balance on Megapu.sh in July 2019! 
Participate in the tournament on 25 July 2019 and become one of the 20 winners! 

More detailed information on the poker tournament is available here: https://megapu.sh/poker/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megapush Case Study: $2300 in one month on Sweepstakes AffiliateValley 0 33 07-13-2019, 08:54 PM
Last Post: AffiliateValley
  Dating case study with Megapu.sh & Mobytize: 2439$ spend with 125% ROI! MegaPush Official 0 198 12-26-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: MegaPush Official
  Megapu.sh - First network advertising push-notifications MegaPush Official 0 329 10-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: MegaPush Official