Best Offers To Promote
Yes thats right, today im gonna tell you all about my honeypot of income, its: www.BunkCam.com they have a affiliate program that allows you to earn 20% Lifetime all money someone spends on the site that you refer. At the moment im making about 7 thousand dollars a month on average, all you do is send your adult traffic to their site using your affiliate link and you make money. You even get 1Dollar per free account signup.

Im not gonna Share my traffic secrets with yall but if you can get traffic to your refferal link you will make crazy money with this webcam site.
Now keep in mind that this isnt a simple CPA so dont try to spam them, they will easily detect it and Ban you.
(12-22-2017, 01:43 PM)seobunny Wrote: Yes thats right, today im gonna tell you all about my honeypot of income, its: www.BunkCam.com they have a affiliate program that allows you to earn 20% Lifetime all money someone spends on the site that you refer. At the moment im making about 7 thousand dollars a month on average, all you do is send your adult traffic to their site using your affiliate link and you make money. You even get 1Dollar per free account signup.

Im not gonna Share my traffic secrets with yall but if you can get traffic to your refferal link you will make crazy money with this webcam site.
Now keep in mind that this isnt a simple CPA so dont try to spam them, they will easily detect it and Ban you.

share with me Ill sigh up with your reff link