Online Entreprenuer partner
HI All , AM currently looking for a partner to work with , most probably rank and bank or rank for longterm income , build to sell and even start a turnkey shop . If you are interested Hit me up . (website building Skills is essential , Business minded is good too , i have most tools and have built a couple . My last website is 3 months old and bringing in at least $89 Cool a month . So i need to see some promise from your side too , currently planning towards at least reaching the 1k a month a website

IN terms of profit can be 50-50 or we can discuss .
Hit me up in you keen . PM me , .

Signing of flybird
me too mmm i am china shop
(01-06-2017, 05:55 PM)flybird Wrote: HI All , AM currently looking for a partner to work with , most probably rank and bank or rank for longterm income , build to sell and even start a turnkey shop . If you are interested Hit me up . (website building Skills is essential , Business minded is good too , i have most tools and have built a couple . My last website is 3 months old and bringing in at least $89 Cool a month . So i need to see some promise from your side too , currently planning towards at least reaching the 1k a month a website

IN terms of profit can be 50-50 or we can discuss .
Hit me up in you keen . PM me , .

I;m very interested in this, would love to work with you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site flipp partner flybird 1 291 11-27-2016, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Montanas
  (JV) Partner's Needed , long term business johnmarker 4 1,247 03-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Murph68