New SEO COLLABORATION/PARTNERSHIP
Hi Guys,

I am looking to set up a chat group on facebook or whatsapp group where we solely discuss methods that are currently working for SEO moving forward and where individuals are asking for solutions to some SEO Questions that they may have.

This group will be solely for SEO methods, tools and techniques and NO ADVERT! If intrested, simply reply to the thread and i will calculate by vote in a week to see if the majority participants prefer whatsapp or facebook and then will create that group accordingly.

I think this could be the start of something good for us all to share ideas and tools that can bolster our sites ranking.

Thanks

Smile
(01-12-2017, 04:21 AM)akosandsd Wrote: Hi Guys,

I am looking to set up a chat group on facebook or whatsapp group where we solely discuss methods that are currently working for SEO moving forward and where individuals are asking for solutions to some SEO Questions that they may have.

This group will be solely for SEO methods, tools and techniques and NO ADVERT! If intrested, simply reply to the thread and i will calculate by vote in a week to see if the majority participants prefer whatsapp or facebook and then will create that group accordingly.

I think this could be the start of something good for us all to share ideas and tools that can bolster our sites ranking.

Thanks

Smile

i"m very interested in this. my whatsapp number : +2347064950885     skype: gilbertd000