[GET] UBot 5.0.5 Developer Edition $995 (Cracked)
[Image: imEErwz.png]

Automation makes life easier for you and your customer.
Anything you do online can be automated with UBot Studio. It will help you collect and analyze information, synchronize online accounts, upload and download data, and finish any other job that you might do in a web browser, and beyond.

Compile stand alone software
With a simple mouse click, your idea can become an independent piece of software that you can sell directly to customers and businesses.
Build a real program that runs without having to buy anything extra and sell it without paying any royalties. The power is in your hands to convince everyone you hired an expensive team of programmers.

[Image: VyRnBGa.gif]

Version 5.0.5
  • Bug #83: in new browser command causes compile bot to crash
  • Bug #84: Account Data is Using the Same Data on Each Run
  • Bug #92: Captcha solving causing UBot to become unresponsive
  • Bug #94: Random Text function produces the same result on each run
  • Bug #125: Random list item returns same item
  • Bug #162: Clearing a List in the Debugger will cause a crash
  • Bug #166: Connect to Database command seems to crash in compiled bots
  • Bug #173: Windows Command Click Mouse crashes when compiled
  • Bug #178: Compiled bots seem unable to run on some specific systems that do not have UBot 5 installed.
  • Bug #191: Table Search Function set to a variable will make compiled bots unresponsive
  • Bug #197: Clearing a table in the Debugger will cause a crash
(Current download doesn't work 100%)

Download link :
Register or login to see this content

Instructions:
When opening UBot Studios simply enter any username/password to enter the software.
To compile, simply save your project and open UBotCompilerGUI.exe in the COMPILER folder. Then select your saved project and simply compile the .exe.

Enjoy.
Nettles

THis is the last time u put a short link or an adfly link!
next time i will suspend you'r account Big Grin

Cool

[/b]

Signing of johnmarker

imseolab IS Da B3st

You should install new version.
This is a working version and stable? Im gonna test it.

Hi, yes , finally, found a good working version. This works so far on my windows 8.1 pc. Smile

When you open the software for first time, it asks for email and pass, just input any, and you can enter. After that, it begins to download support files, dont cancel that, otherwise the software hangs right there. So once u download the support files, u can work on it. Smile

Later, i will post review after 2 days usage.

Again, thanks for sharing!
didn't work for me
(02-06-2015, 05:36 AM)superuser Wrote: This is a working version and stable? Im gonna test it.

Hi, yes , finally, found a good working version. This works so far on my windows 8.1 pc. Smile

When you open the software for first time, it asks for email and pass, just input any, and you can enter. After that, it begins to download support files, dont cancel that, otherwise the software hangs right there. So once u download the support files, u can work on it. Smile

Later, i will post review after 2 days usage.

Again, thanks for sharing!
werd thx bro Ive seen this 'round... nvr bothered to grab it but ill check this one out

gdam it Recording doesnt work
Thanx
arggg the "Recording" function on Windows 8.1 does Not workkkkk That sux Ima try the cracked vers on Windows XP hopefully it works if thre Recording function doesnt work this crack is severely disabled n useless
(02-12-2015, 03:21 PM)evoimseolab Wrote: didn't work for me
Hi, yes, this doesnt work 100% but you can type the code manually in commands. The recording function does not work (im using windows 8.1), and we cant select the browser elements by clicking on it.
But so far, this is the most closest i have come to a workable version. Im waiting for anyone to make a 100% working release, or Zennoposter too is powerful, but its cracked versions dont work.
curiouse to know if it works.... ill let u guys know!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET] SEnuke TNG 4.0.40 x64 Cracked SEOexp 77 16,762 Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Last Post: lfrmms
  Long Tail Platinum 3.1.8 Latest Cracked SEOexp 71 23,458 05-19-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: alhucemas
  [GET] Website 2 APK Builder 2.2 Pro Cracked SEOexp 36 8,902 05-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Last Post: kejen45
  [GET] SendBlaster Pro 4.1.3 Cracked SEOexp 12 2,681 05-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Last Post: strikeboy
  [GET] Lead Grabber Pro v4 Cracked REEND 6 2,730 05-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: speedindy
  [GET] Video Maker FX 1.1 Cracked SEOexp 6 1,032 05-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: djbrano
  [GET] Web Harvey 3.1 Latest Version Cracked !! superfx 49 21,493 05-03-2017, 06:07 AM
Last Post: vishalraj88255
  [GET] Sales Page Builder Pro 1.0 2016 Cracked SEOexp 5 815 04-29-2017, 06:13 AM
Last Post: harshamv
  [GET] Loop Vidio Pro 1.1 Cracked SEOexp 5 1,080 04-21-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: aris1999
  [GET] ▶️▶️ InstaDub ◀️◀️ (Instagram Bot by RootJazz) v3.0.1.0 Latest Cracked REEND 80 22,800 04-18-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LightningKing